As your host today, I’ll be testing you on general trivia questions about personal finance.
Everyone loves a good trivia game. It tests your mental sharpness and helps you identify areas where you might want to improve–what better spot to improve in your life than personal finance!
Jump ahead to
Why is Knowing My Wealth Wisdom Temperature Important?
Successful personal finance is not how much money you have. Instead, it’s about how you use your money efficiently. Are you unconsciously spending money on unnecessary things? Can that money go towards paying down debt?
Do you have a plan with your money? Are you investing your money to make it grow? Are you scared to even think about the money?
The purpose of knowing your Wealth Wisdom Temperature is to help you get started thinking about your finances in a different light. The good news is that you don’t have anyone judging you.
Honestly, I’ve gone through some struggles but I wanted to share that building wealth is possible for anyone!
How Does It Work?
I’ve scattered questions all around my site. So, if you like general knowledge trivia questions with a good ‘ole scavenger hunt on the side, and gamification is in your blood, then book your ticket because we’re getting to launch!
If you’re asking, “How do I phone a friend?” I got you covered! Each question comes with a little quick tip that can get you to the vicinity of the answer.
What Topics Will Be Covered?
I see you trying to get an edge already on the BEST general knowledge quiz questions about finances EVER!
I’m not going to spoil the fun, but no pop culture trivia, like harry potter trivia or star wars trivia. Also, there aren’t any science trivia questions, geography trivia questions.
Sports trivia questions? Nope. Food trivia questions or music trivia questions? Nada.
Just personal finance!
If you’re that competitive, here are the topics we’ll be discussing. As more feedback comes through, I’ll be stepping up my game and make more hard general knowledge questions!
- What is a Zero-Based Budget + How I Found $10k: Regardless of one’s income, with the right kind of budget, anyone can be financially responsible. For me, it was a zero-based budget!
- 5 Growth Mindset Habits for Building Wealth: Having a growth mindset can positively impact various facets of your life. Also, it can change the way you approach money and wealth.
- Real Estate Investing For Beginners: The guide to real estate investing for beginners! Check out the ways you can still be actively participating in real estate!
- Simple Ways to Start Practicing Minimalist Living Today: If you wonder how you can become minimalist living to save money and live a simpler life, the following living tips are ten ways you can make life simpler.
- Emergency Fund Calculator: An emergency fund can pay for any unforeseen big-ticket items. Fortunately, an emergency fund calculator can help you figure how much you need.
- 9 Easy Ways To Be Fiscally Responsible: Fiscally responsible is having self-control and accountability for spending. It’s about how wisely one spends one earned income
- 6 Sure-Fire Ways to Start Building Generational Wealth Now: Generational wealth is assets that parents pass down to their children and, ideally, their children’s children.
Is it Free?
Yes, And don’t worry. I’m not going to ask for your bank information. Instead, I’m going to ask some simple to “not so simple” questions and reward you with a little thank you at the end.
As a little disclaimer, this game is currently in the beta phase. We’re also proud to say that LeadJetty is powering these general trivia questions! At the end of the run, we’ll be asking for some feedback, such as your real name, what you liked, didn’t like, and what we could do better.
Ready to Answer General Trivia Questions About Finances?
Now, close your eyes and take a deep breath, because the roller coast has reached the top. Make it a trivia night tonight and crank up your brain power many times over! If you’re ready, press “Play” to begin.
Note: If the general trivia questions game does not load above this line, your browser may be blocking it.
Latest posts by Jonathan (see all)
- Gross vs Net Income: What is the Difference? - May 3, 2021
- How to Start Building Credit Once You Turn 18 - April 30, 2021
- Contribution Margin Formula: How to Determine Your Most Profitable Product - April 19, 2021