15 Happiness Quotes for Those Really Bad Days
Is happiness achieved with moments of laughter? Is it achieved with money? Maybe happiness is when you feel free and inspired.
House hacking is when a person rents out a room or rooms in their primary residence and uses the monthly rental income to pay a part or even all of the monthly mortgage payment, thus living “rent-free.”
1. ‘All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.’ – Gandalf the Grey
Gandalf the Grey reminds us that our lives, what we do with them, and the time we have here are up to us.
2. “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” — Galadriel
Galadriel reminds us that even the smallest of things can make a big difference and inspire significant changes in our lives and other people’s lives.
3. “But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.” — Sam Gamgee
There is nothing illegal about an owner living in one of the units of their property. However, it is unlawful for an owner to convert a garage into a bedroom for creative house hacking.
4. “You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.” – Shmi Skywalker
Change opens new doors and lets us grow. A lot of times, amazing things are on the other side of fear and change.
5. “Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
If you have a goal and a growth mindset (you know there is always an opportunity to learn and grow ), you will turn those goals into your reality as long as you stay focused.
6. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
One of our goals should be to become more aware of what we say, think, and do.
Swipe up to Read More on 15 Happiness Quotes for Those Really Bad Days.