How to use the 80/20 Rule to Improve Your Life
Legend has it that Italian engineer Vilfredo Pareto noticed something peculiar about the peas growing in his garden. Vilfredo recognized that approximately 20% of his pea plants were yielding 80% of the pea crop
He realized that this rule could be applied to all aspects of life, and it’s now considered the Pareto Rule, or what you might call – The 80/20 Rule.
What's the 80/20 Rule?
The 80-20 rule states that 80% of your outcomes (outputs) come from 20% of causes (inputs). Using the pea example, 80% of the peas eaten from the garden came from 20% of the plants.
Examples of the
– 80% of car accidents are the result of 20% of driver
– 80% of worker productivity is completed by 20% of your staff
– 80% of your business revenue will come from 20% of your client
Benefits of Using
the 80/20 Rule
– Time management
– Efficiency &
– Fixing financial issue
How to Apply the 80/20 Rule in your Life
You can apply the 80/20 rule to anything in your life. It can help you make more money, get in shape, or get more done
Change Your Habits with the 80/20 Rule
– Spend 80% of your time on your top 20% priorities
– Figure out what 20% of possessions give you 80% of the most happiness, get rid of the rest
Swipe up to see more.