Our courses and ebooks are all information products and therefore can’t be “returned.” Because of the nature of these products, we do have a policy in place to help determine the eligibility of refunds.
If you go through a course, implement the strategies, and are not satisfied, then you can email me within 30 days for a full refund. All we ask is that you provide evidence that you have put the methods into place and explain why you are unsatisfied with the course.
All refunds are subject to the following terms and conditions:
*Purchases are NOT eligible for refunds in the following cases:
- You changed your mind after purchasing.
- The purchase date has exceeded 30 days.
- Extraneous, personal circumstances.
We do not make exceptions to any of my policies due to personal circumstances. We are running a business and cannot pass judgment on various individual situations and decide which cases are genuine or “fair.” It isn’t fair to us or to anyone else to make exceptions for some people and not others.
I reserve the right to evaluate all refund requests and to make a decision accordingly.
IF you still qualify for a refund after reading the above terms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Email address used to purchase the course
- Reason for requesting a refund
- Copies of all the worksheets and spreadsheets showing you have implemented all methods and analyzed at least 3 properties.