49 Best Growth Mindset Quotes to Help You Reach Success
Life is full of challenges. To improve, we must motivate ourselves, gain resilience, and withstand life’s struggles. To overcome all of the hard obstacles in our life, you must change your mindset.
Your mind is a powerful thing, and it has the power to get you through even the hardest challenges. Reading this list of growth mindset quotes is an excellent way to gain some words of wisdom.
If you want to change your life, you need to get out of your comfort zone and let go of your fear of failure. Failing is the first step to success. It takes time to change your way of thinking, as it’s a learning process.
You might have to develop new skills, endure setbacks, and persevere through hard times before reaching your goals. Surround yourself with positivity, motivational quotes, and inspiring words like the ones in this article to help yourself stay positive and motivated to succeed.
4 Tips for Staying In a Growth Mindset
Never Be Afraid of Failing
Failing will always come before succeeding. Anyone who has mastered their talents or accomplished their goals will tell you that it was not without a learning curve. And the bigger the goal, the bigger the curve. The more you fail, the more you learn and improve your strength.
Surround Yourself with Positivity
Who you spend time with, as well as what you surround yourself with, can affect your own mindset. Spend time with people that uplift you, inspire you, and offer encouragement. Start your day with an inspiring message, read encouraging quotes, say positive affirmations, or do anything else that brings some inspiration to your daily life.
Accomplishing your goals takes time, so it’s important to be patient with yourself as you learn and grow. Don’t become discouraged if it takes you longer to succeed than you initially thought it would.
Focus on Gratitude
Being thankful is a great way to keep yourself in the right mindset. Being grateful for what you have is the best way to be happy with the life that you have while you are building the life that you want. Growing takes time, so you might as well enjoy life and all it has to offer while you are going through any trials that may come along with your growth.
Quotes About Growth Mindset to Help You Stay Motivated and Accomplish Your Goals
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible.’” -Audrey Hepburn.
- “Don’t worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” -Sherman Finesilver
- “Being challenged in life is inevitable; being defeated is optional.” -Roger Crawford.
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” -Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.” -Gandhi.
- “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.” -Zig Ziglar.
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill.
- “Everything is hard before it’s easy.” -Goethe J.W.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, only that you do not stop.” – Confucius.
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford.
- “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” -Frank A. Clark.
- “If a tree’s strength is judged while it is still a seed, it is mistaken as weak.” -Idowu Kayenikan.
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “It never gets easier; you just get better.” -Jordan Hoechlin.
- “Love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning.” – Carol Dweck.
- “Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.” -Sigmund Freud.
- “A beautiful day starts with a beautiful mindset.” -Unknown.
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” -John C. Maxwell.
- “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time, but it is the ability to resist or use failure that often leads to greater success.” – J.K. Rowling.
- “Believe you can, and you are halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Hard work beats talent when talent refuses to work hard.” -Kevin Durant.
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” -Kevin Ngo.
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” -Walt Disney.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer.” -Albert Einstein.
- “You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.” -Abraham Maslow.
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.” -Unknown.
- “You don’t know what your abilities are until you make a full commitment to developing them.” -Carol Dweck.
- “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” -Moliere.
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” -Albert Einstein.
- “You can achieve anything you want in life if you have the courage to dream it, the intelligence to make a realistic plan, and the will to see that plan through to the end.” -Sidney A. Friedman.
- “I am always doing what I cannot do yet. In order to learn how to do it.” -Vincent Van Gogh.
- “Vision is not enough. It must be combined by venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must also step up the stairs.” -Vaclav Havel.
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” -Margaret Thatcher.
- “Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one.” -Kermit, the Frog.
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” -Winston Churchill.
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” -Charles Swindoll.
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did.” -Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan.
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Albert Einstein.
- “No many how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” -Tony Robbins.
- “This is something I know for a fact: you have to work hardest for things you love most.” -Carol Dweck.
- “The struggle you are in today is practicing the strength you need for tomorrow.” -Robert Tew.
- “Growth and comfort do not co-exist.” -Ginni Rommety.
- “The mind is like a muscle; the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.” -Idowu Koyenikan.
- “If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” -Michelangelo.
- “Always go with the choice that scares you the most because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” -Caroline Myss.
- “Be courageous and live the life that your heart is guiding you toward.” -Bronnie Ware.
Final Thoughts On Growth Mindset Quotes
Hopefully, you found these inspirational quotes and sayings to be motivating. As many of the people quoted above have said, the key to success is dedication and perseverance.
You have to believe in yourself and keep motivational thoughts at the forefront of your mind. Let your failures be learning experiences, and keep moving towards your goals. Don’t be afraid to be a dreamer, try new things, and live your best life.
Credit: Photo by Deposit Photos.
REAL ESTATE EBOOK BUNDLE FOR BEGINNERS
Siblings Ernie and Addie embark on a delightful journey to purchase their dream board game. However, they soon realize that they don’t have enough money to buy it right away. With the guidance of their parents, they learn the power of saving.
Kids Can Learn Through Storytelling:
- The power of saving and the importance of financial literacy
- The joy of delayed gratification and the rewards of responsible money management
- Tools to teach young readers about the value of setting financial goals