Learn how to become a millionaire through real estate investing…
even if you feel clueless and don’t have a lot of money to start!
Sign up, and I’ll send you a value-packed lesson from my real estate investing course!
Before reading this article, give yourself a minute to evaluate your self-talk or inner voice. Do you find yourself largely positive, or are you more negative? When you think about money, do you hear yourself saying, “I suck at budgeting,” or do you hear money affirmations like, “I have the willpower to control how I spend my money?“
You may be surprised to learn how we talk to ourselves creates reality. How we talk about ourselves in our mind (and to other people as well) impacts our mindset, affecting our lives as negative self-talk can hinder confidence and create shame.
Despite negative self-talk’s damage, don’t be so harsh on yourself. The human mind is inherently programmed to say negative things about ourselves. Think back to all the times you or a loved one has said, “I can’t do anything right” or “I’m just a failure.” These limiting thoughts kill our confidence and enter us into a spiral where we become what we think of ourselves.
Moreover, humans have a 3:1 negativity bias, meaning that we give three times more importance to negative experiences than positive ones. Unfortunately, such inherent partiality toward negative thoughts makes it difficult to create positive emotions towards ourselves. The only way to do so is by being purposefully and consciously positive, even when it is very easy or natural to be negative.
How Does Self-Talk Relate to Money?
Managing our money is a daunting task. Money rules everyday life, and, as a limited resource, it is crucial to organize earnings correctly to grow our abundance. Failure to do so can lead to lower living standards, quality of life, and stress. Because dealing with it is so stressful, it is of paramount importance to be in the right mindset when thinking about money.
Positivity is one of the cornerstones of an abundance mindset. This framework establishes that the world has enough resources and successes for all to share.
It involves gratitude and an openness to the world of possibilities that are out there for the taking. While it may seem slightly idealistic, the core message of positivity and transparency is an essential conclusion everyone should take.
Our self-talk influences directly if our relationship with money is healthy or unhealthy. If you believe that you handle your money well, that it is independent of who you are, or any other great positive belief, you are more likely to build a healthy relationship with wealth and be happier and more successful. The way we build this positive mindset is with powerful money affirmations.
What are Money Affirmations?
Affirmations refer to the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment, usually through short phrases that visualize a more prosperous future. They buttress positive thinking through visualization, the law of attraction, and building confidence in ourselves.
We will now turn to give you helpful positive money affirmations, which help you visualize an abundant future through simple phrases you can incorporate into your self-talk.
If you need to change your negative money mindset to a positive one, try practicing money affirmations and repeating these positive money mantras daily. Then, see how your attitudes and mindset around money (and maybe how much money you have) increase!
While this takes daily practice, repeating positive affirmations will limit your fears around money, help your subconscious mind potentially manifest money, and give you more financial confidence. Of course, feel free to experiment with these affirmations and make your own!
60 Money Affirmations
- I am wealthy beyond money.
- I am an excellent money manager.
- I am grateful for all the wealth life offers me.
- I am an abundant, rich, wealthy, deserving, worthy, and successful individual.
- I receive unexpected money and attract money happily.
- I embrace new avenues and constantly attract opportunities.
- Attracting money comes easily to me.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- Everything I touch turns into money.
- I manage every dollar I spend.
- The universe provides enough money for me and those I love.
- I make money quickly and easily.
- Money creates a positive impact on my life and the life of others.
- My finances will improve beyond anything I could ever imagine.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life brings me.
- I have the discipline to make complex financial choices to enjoy a more leisurely life later.
- I am in control of my spending.
- I handle large sums of money well.
- Every day, I choose money and wealth.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life from all areas.
- My ability to retain and grow money expands every day.
- I radiate prosperity, money, and wealth.
- I attract money beyond my wildest dreams.
- The money I contribute always comes back to me multiplied.
- I let go of all my limiting beliefs around money.
- It is within my power to create a successful financial future.
- With hard work, I can build the financial future that I desire.
- My debt doesn’t control me; I manage it.
- Every dollar saved puts me closer to financial freedom.
- Every day, in every way, I am becoming more affluent and prosperous.
- I think like a millionaire. I act like a millionaire, I feel like a millionaire, I am a millionaire.
- I can reach my money goals and go beyond them.
- Financial success belongs to me, and I accept it now.
- Money is a tool, and I will learn to use it well.
- I enjoy the challenge of saving more money.
- My skills and hard work bring me wealth, and I am grateful and respectful of that.
- The more fun I have, the more money I make.
- I enjoy making money and genuinely love my work.
- I am what a wealthy person is.
- Financial security brings me peace.
- Money will flow like a refreshing spring.
- I control money; it does not control me.
- The more I give, the wealthier I become.
- I am happy, healthy, and prosperous.
- I love money, and money loves me.
- Every day is an opportunity to earn more.
- My money situation is improving.
- I attract money easily and effectively.
- I handle massive success well.
- My money will do good for the people I love and me.
- I create a positive impact on the people around me.
- It makes me happy to have a healthy relationship with money.
- My finances improve beyond what anyone else expects.
- I have the most positive money mindset imaginable.
- If others can be wealthy, so can I.
- Abundance within me, abundance around me.
- I am a financial champion.
- Money and values coexist.
- I am healthy; I am wealthy.
- I will earn all the money I can.
How to Use These Affirmations
How you can make money affirmations work for you is to use them consistently. Many people want to be more optimistic about money, but few are willing to put in the mental effort required.
Money affirmations change your mindset, helping you shift from too much stress to a positive state where you are confident in where you want to be. Powerful affirmations help you build positive thoughts and boost your self-esteem.
Many successful people, from Tiger Woods to Lady Gaga, have used affirmations to help them achieve their goals.
To use the list well, repeat ten affirmations daily, then 20, and up to 30 money affirmations daily. You don’t need to focus on every assertion every day. Still, if you can visualize about half of the scenarios listed, you are on your way to building a healthy relationship with money!
Money Affirmations to Help You Build Wealth and Mental Wellness
In the self-development journey, positive money affirmations are critical to helping you achieve your goals. What you think to be true has tremendous power over your inner beliefs and, therefore, how you act, so always try to hold yourself in the best light possible.
At the end of the day, you can only focus on the controllable factors, such as your self-talk. Repeating some of the affirmations in this article is a great way to feel good, focus on what you can control, and potentially even change your life. I hope you enjoy these money affirmations and best of luck in achieving your goals!
REAL ESTATE EBOOK BUNDLE FOR BEGINNERS
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to dabble in real estate? In this special ebook bundle, you’ll gain some insight into how savvy people utilize real estate to boost their finances and build wealth.
Your eBook Bundle Includes:
- Rent or Mortgage Free Living: How Smart People Optimize Their Finances
- Authentic Confessions of a Real Estate Investor
- How to Save For a House: 10 Ways To Make Your Biggest Purchase Ever